In this week’s episode, I chat with Emily Sharp who is a video content producer for Whalar – in addition to having her own amazing Instagram account. We had a great conversation about the evolution of influencer marketing and how to create great video content for social media.
We talked about:
- The evolution influencer marketing and, from an agency’s perspective, how they determine who they want to work with
- How the importance of “riding the algorithm wave” on Instagram has become even more important than cohesive style
- The ASMR episode of Explained on Netflix
- The Stories of Tori’s video content
- Emily’s top tips for creating films and video content for social media
- Our different approaches to planning our grids versus being more go with the flow
- Beginning to grow your following and work with brands
- The new trend of brands using influencers as content creators rather than influencers
- Navigating the murky waters of compensation when working with brands
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @lucylucraft or on my blog: lucylucraft.com.
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly.
Last month’s charity= Endometriosis UK
This month’s charity= Shelter
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and SudioSweden (get 15% off with the code WhatSheSaid). Please support them the way they’re supporting me 🙂