In this week’s episode, I chat with Kate McKibbin about the ups and downs and ins and outs of creating and selling online courses. If you want to make money from your expertise, this episode is for you!
We talked about:
- Kate’s blogging journey and how she was ahead of the curve when it came to online shopping
- Creating her first course, Secret Bloggers Business
- Why you shouldn’t put everything you know into an online course
- Why the information that people want to gain from courses has changed
- Several strategies to set the price of your online course
- The ethics of pricing and the danger of over-investing in yourself
- Kate’s thoughts on how to successfully launch an online course
- What’s currently working when it comes to selling online courses
- How to create a great webinar
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly.
Last month’s charity= Endometriosis UK
This month’s charity= Shelter
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and SudioSweden (get 15% off with the code WhatSheSaid). Please support them the way they’re supporting me 🙂