In this week’s episode, I chat with Lola Hoad, a creative business coach and founder of One Girl Band. We focus on the importance of finding your why to creating a business and creative work that you love.
We talked about:
- Lola’s experience of being made redundant and starting her own business
- Her experience of going back to work into retail and how it gave her the nudge she needed to take her business seriously
- The problem with the term “side hustle”
- Lola’s Busy Doesn’t Equal Success ecourse
- The importance of knowing your “why” and the practical steps for getting closer to that
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Creating safe and inclusive spaces
- The dark side of the coaching world and how Lola tries to do things differently
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @lucylucraft or on my blog: lucylucraft.com.
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly.
Last month’s charity= Endometriosis UK
This month’s charity= Shelter
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and SudioSweden (get 15% off with the code WhatSheSaid). Please support them the way they’re supporting me 🙂