In this week’s episode, I chat with Barbora about her journey to massive Instagram success, the struggles that came along with that massive growth, and how it led her to break the rules in order to regain her creativity. We talked about:
- How the creativity of Instagram and blogging helped Barbora come back from a really dark time.
- The struggle that came with her Instagram account growing so quickly and how it led her to break the “rules”
- The privilege of being able to take a break and take creative risks online
- Creating content purely because your audience will like it versus finding creative fulfillment
- The problem with most Instagram advice out there
- The importance of getting off Instagram in order to grow your Instagram following
- Why growth is not always a good thing when it comes to social media
- Whether the concept of providing “value” online is overrated
- The misguided, damaging messages that are sent to influencers
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @lucylucraft or on my blog: lucylucraft.com.
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly.
Last month’s charity= Shelter
This month’s charity = Help Refugees
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and SudioSweden (get 15% off with the code WhatSheSaid). Please support them the way they’re supporting me 🙂