In this week’s episode, I chat with Dave McClane aka Man vs. Globe about taking great photographs for your blog or social media.
We talked about:
- How Dave started blogging two years ago, even though he doesn’t particularly like writing
- Growing your reputation as a blogger so that you get invited to things in the industry
- Dave’s top tips for street photography and why he doesn’t love traditional street photography
- How perceptions of photography differ in different countries.
- Our favourite parts of travelling to India
- Taking great photographs for your blog or social media
- The photography equipment Dave takes with him while travelling
- His blogging schedule while also working a full-time job
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @lucylucraft or on my blog: lucylucraft.com.
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly
.Last month’s charity= Endometriosis UK
This month’s charity= Shelter
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and SudioSweden (get 15% off with the code WhatSheSaid). Please support them the way they’re supporting me 🙂