In this week’s episode, I chat with self-doubt coach Sas Petherick all about the ins and outs of coaching – including the complicated ethics surrounding this profession and how to find the right person if you’re looking to be coached.
We talked about:
- Sas’s journey of studying self-doubt
- Her Self-Doubt Archetype Quiz and the fact that we’re not alone in our self-doubt patterns
- Why coaches need to have their own coach and whether coaches should have a coaching qualification
- Evaluating a coach and seeing beyond their marketing to decide if they’re right for you (and whether they’re even qualified!)
- The problem with a “follow this formula” approach to coaching
- Why I started offering coaching even though it wasn’t the right fit for me
- What coaching is and isn’t
- The juicy questions to ask a coach you’re considering working with
- Advice for working in a “helping role” such as as a coach
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @lucylucraft or on my blog: lucylucraft.com.
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly.
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and SudioSweden (get 15% off with the code WhatSheSaid). Please support them the way they’re supporting me 🙂