In this week’s episode, I chat with the lovely Cat Horrocks of The Creative Introvert all about being an introvert, including the difference between introverts and extroverts and Cat offers some great tips for any introverts out there who want to start a creative career.We talked about:
- Why Cat didn’t know she was an introvert for a long time and how she finally figured it out
- The difference between an introvert and an extrovert
- Gently expanding your comfort zone as an introvert
- Quiet by Susan Caine
- Adjusting your work environment to make it suit your needs
- How Cat coped with networking while starting her own business
- Cultivating self-awareness so that you can take care of your own needs and be on your best game
- Finding the right time to work on your creative projects as an introvert
- Self-care for introverts
- The value of coaches and mastermind groups
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @lucylucraft or on my blog: lucylucraft.com.
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly.
Last month’s charity= Blossom’s Legacy
This month’s charity= Endometriosis UK
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and SudioSweden (get 15% off with the code WhatSheSaid). Please support them the way they’re supporting me 🙂