In this week’s episode, I chat with Teri from The Lovely Drawer about the power of being vulnerable online, as well as sharing some of our best blogging tips.We talked about:
- The support systems that helped Teri feel more confident about taking the plunge into self-employment
- Finding a community of other bloggers and friends in the industry who you can share openly with
- Our best tips for successfully getting brand collaborations and charging your worth
- Teri’s brush lettering workshops and how they’ve helped her gain confidence speaking in front of a crowd
- Diversifying your income as a creative person and how this can be great for your creativity
- Making the choice to share personal parts of your life with your audience
- How being vulnerable online opens you up to support
- Why our society discourages women from talking about miscarriage
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @lucylucraft or on my blog: lucylucraft.com.
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly.
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and SudioSweden (get 15% off with the code WhatSheSaid). Please support them the way they’re supporting me 🙂