We talked about:
- Transitioning Betty from a print magazine to a blog
- Owning your status as a blogger and dealing with people’s negative reactions
- The money side of working with brands and the importance of talking about money
- Whether we have an obligation to hold brands accountable for the lack of diversity in their campaigns
- Not letting our fear of getting it wrong stop us from speaking out and being willing to listen and learn when we take a misstep
- The stumbling blocks Charlotte has faced in her career and how they led to where she is now
- The one element of blogging that never changes
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @lucylucraft or on my blog: lucylucraft.com.
Please think about leaving the show a rating & review. For each one I receive, I give £2 to my chosen charity, which changes monthly.
Last month’s charity= Kit Tarka Foundation
This month’s charity= Blossom’s
Thanks to our sponsors for this season; The Blogger Course (get 20% off with the code WhatSheSaid) and