CREATE A SUSTAINABLE, ETHICAL AND PROFITABLE INDIE BUSINESS YOU LOVE
WHAT IS CREATIVE MENTORING?
I work with ethically conscious business owners – specifically small, indie retailers and makers through mentoring, consulting and practical action.
Simply put I can help you to get your creative business/career back on track, or help you with a single issue that you are dealing with.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
My creative mentoring is for you if…
- You know who you want to reach with your business, but aren’t sure how to reach them.
- You don’t understand where your sales are coming from, how to maximise your profit, or how to streamline your supply chain.
- You currently sell through Instagram, Etsy, and word of mouth – which is really time-consuming, but you’re not really sure what strategies would be more effective.
- You’re keen to give something back and be more ‘green’ but you aren’t sure where to start and get bogged down in all of the conflicting information that’s out there.
WHO AM I?
I’m an ethically conscious creative running a profitable indie business; I grew this from scratch, while pregnant and my work has evolved with my values over the years. My skills and passion lie in helping fellow indie creatives launch and run sustainable and ethical businesses that serve them and their family.
I have a background in retail where I spent 15 years managing millions of pounds for retailers such as The Walt Disney Company, Agent Provocateur and House of Fraser. While there, I learned the importance of protecting margin, managing an efficient supply chain and working to tight budgets.
Since then I’ve been doing all kinds of things! I’ve been enjoying a ‘slashie’ career merging journalism, blogging and podcasting since 2014 when I quit my job to travel.
First and foremost the thread running through everything I do is HONESTY. I’m not really about tough love, but I will always tell you the truth and just like your toddler, you’ll hear ‘WHY?’ a lot 😉
SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN WORK ON TOGETHER INCLUDE:
- Stock management
- ‘Greening’ your business
- Marketing strategies
- User Experience
WHAT YOU’LL GET OUT OF IT
Your experience of creative mentoring will be unique to you and your business. But some of the things I’ve helped clients with include:
- Gaining a fuller understanding of your business, your sales, what’s working, and what isn’t.
- Walk away with a clear understanding of what to do next and what you can let go of in order to achieve the results you’re seeking.
- An increase in profit as a results of following my guidance (but heads up: this is going to require you to be really transparent with me about the behind-the-scenes of your business).
- You will gain concrete, actionable ideas on how to align your business and your values.
- Understanding better methods for communicating with your clients.
Depending on the unique circumstances of your business, you may envisage leveraging my expertise in a different way and I’m very happy to chat with you about the impact we could create by working together.
HOW WE CAN WORK ON TOGETHER
These are one-off, rapid fire sessions. We sit down for 60-minutes on Skype to hash things out and come up with creative solutions to the problems you’re currently facing.
You’ll walk away with a one-pager of my advice that you can begin implement right away.
Your investment: £97
Over the course of 1-3 months we will work together closely to launch your project, work through a specific problem, or grow your brand.
We will meet regularly via Skype and you will have access to me via email to pick my brain in between.
Your investment: £497
Consider me a member of your team! While you might not have the budget for a full-time employee in this role, if you know you need ongoing support in your business, this is the package for you.
This is a bespoke service so after speaking with you and understanding what you’re looking for, I’ll put together a package and quote that’s unique to you.
(Payment plans are available)