Happy Vlogmas|My Top 5 Beauty Vlogs
I read stacks of beauty blogs, and watch beauty vlogs even more....especially since we have forayed into vlogging. A wee while back, I posted my Top 5 Beauty Blogs and whilst no-one....and I mean noone commented, it was a pretty popular post. So I thought it was worth giving you an update on my current You Tube Beauty obsessions and hopeful enable you to waste hours of your life watching them, just like me!
1) Meghan Rosette (aka Meghan Rienks). Meghan is a 21 yr old American aspiring actress with a bonkers amount of energy. She's just amazing to whack on, and giggle to - she's kinda outrageoously funny and rude and honest. I love her.
2) Vivianna Does Makeup. Obvs, my beloved Vivianna is in here, she's just a dream. She's one of those girls who is perfect best friend and girlfriend material and is more than happy to take the piss out of herself. I also love her makeup tutorials.
3) Essie Button. Estee is a super sweet canadian, living in the UK with her boyfriend Aslan and dog Reggie (I know, you couldn't make that shit up!). I really like her favourites videos, and any of the recipes she shares.
4) Zoella. It would be remiss of me not to mention this little lady who is one helluva YouTuber. I'd be very surprised if you haven't heard of her and her boyfriend Alfie (Pointless blog) who are turning out to be the You Tube power couple of the century. She is also one of the most adorable, amiable and fun people to watch. Haters gonna hate, but I love Zoella.
5) Lisa Eldridge. This is where I turn everytime I want some makeup advice, and especially when I am trying something new (ooooh dark berry lip?!). Not only is Lisa an amazing make up artist but she has a wealth of skincare knowledge too.
Do you watch any of these? Have I missed anyone out?